DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Weird Red/Green Cell Phone display mode?

rbhamilton

Reactions
2 questions in a day. Sorry about that!

This one has been bugging me a while. I've got an old Nexus 4. Perfectly fine as a display for my mavic. The color works fine on the cell - EXCEPT - in the DJI Go app. And even there it's fine.

But the video display coming in from the Mavic is displayed in a weird red/green display. The edges of buildings are all outlined in red for example.

The recorded video is fine. Just the preview on the cell phone. So I guess it's no huge deal but it's weird and annoying.

If I had to guess I'd say I hit a button telling it to hook me up to 3D goggles? I've looked through all the settings and I can't seem to find a way to modify the preview display.

Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!

This is from a focus mode that can be either adjusted, or disabled. If I remember correctly the red color indicates what is in focus. I don't have my app active at the moment so I can say for sure where the setting is located. I do know it's a rectangle box that you select one of 3 options to pick from.

Correct peak focus or something like that, you can turn it off.

100% right. Peak Focus. It highlights borders to help you with manual focus. So I learned I was set to manual focus! Which I do NOT want at this stage. Once I turned it to auto-focus my video's are clearer and my cell display is normal again. Thanks!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
juanfraf