DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are you using to carry your Mavic Pro?

MavicPro

Reactions
This is a good place to post what your using to carry you mavic pro to give others ideas. I ordered a Sony DSLR backpage.

There's a couple other similar threads FYI.

I just noticed. Weird thing is when I searched before starting this thread nothing came up so I went ahead and started it, but as I was browsing threads I can across one. I went ahead and posted on it. Now to figure out how to delete this one. Sorry about the mistake

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No worries, there's too many places here for duplication errors anyway. I miss Phantom Pilots. Ugh

No worries, there's too many places here for duplication errors anyway. I miss Phantom Pilots. Ugh

Me too. A lot of respect and help there. It seems as if this place is overrun by spoiled brats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Romi
I picked up this tactical sling bag from amazon for just $20. There are a lot of different manufacturers/sellers of this bag so don't be fooled by the cheapies. Most of them have a plastic snap buckle at the top end of the strap and a spring clip on the bottom end. This one has a spring clip on both ends of the strap and because of this can be configured many different ways including as a backpack and messenger bag style of carry. I plan to create a simple foam insert to cover just the bottom and sides of the main compartment. The back and front pocket should provide enough protection as is. This bag is just the right size for the mavic, controller, a couple spare batteries, and all charging cables/accessories. It also looks really cool and most importantly (imo) like a normal, non-camera/drone bag. It can also be upgraded using the molle system to include a water bottle pouch or small accessory pouches. I will report back on fitment when I receive my mavic and get everything in the bag.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015QVL6BE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_YYldybDQEX9Q6

Reactions: Kev Parry
I picked up this tactical sling bag from amazon for just $20. There are a lot of different manufacturers/sellers of this bag so don't be fooled by the cheapies. Most of them have a plastic snap buckle at the top end of the strap and a spring clip on the bottom end. This one has a spring clip on both ends of the strap and because of this can be configured many different ways including as a backpack and messenger bag style of carry. I plan to create a simple foam insert to cover just the bottom and sides of the main compartment. The back and front pocket should provide enough protection as is. This bag is just the right size for the mavic, controller, a couple spare batteries, and all charging cables/accessories. It also looks really cool and most importantly (imo) like a normal, non-camera/drone bag. It can also be upgraded using the molle system to include a water bottle pouch or small accessory pouches. I will report back on fitment when I receive my mavic and get everything in the bag.
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B015QVL6BE/ref=cm_sw_r_cp_apa_YYldybDQEX9Q6

Just ordered this tactical sling bag as well! I like the ability to reconfigure the mounting points for carry options. Reviews were great as well ! The molle is going to be nice to add on or remove smaller packs depending on the needs of carry. I am contemplating the foam insert for the inner portion of the bag as well.

Last edited:
Just ordered this tactical sling bad as well! I like the ability to reconfigure the mounting points for carry options. Reviews were great as well ! The molle is going to be nice to add on or remove smaller packs depending on the needs of carry. I am contemplating the foam insert for the inner portion of the bag as well.
I think the foam is easy enough to install and worth the minimal lost space. I don't want the mavic, controller, and batteries rattling around in there. Also having bottom protection is good when placing the bag down on the ground. I may even install 4 external feet on the bottom so that it sits upright without falling over. A quick trip to home Depot is all you need.

just gonna use my billingham camera bag. its a dream to own this drone over the p3pro. now i can carry a full frame with a 24-70mm f/2.8 and a mavic aerial camera. how cool is that.

Reactions: MavicPro
Wow that's a big bag for a little drone. I'm going to stick with a small water bottle sized bag. If I'm going hiking or on a motorcycle ride or something I will just throw that bag into my backpack instead of using a full size pack all the time.

Attachments

• IMG_5589.JPG
    IMG_5589.JPG
    138.2 KB · Views: 35
Reactions: Jsun
Wow that's a big bag for a little drone. I'm going to stick with a small water bottle sized bag. If I'm going hiking or on a motorcycle ride or something I will just throw that bag into my backpack instead of using a full size pack all the time.
I considered this water bottle bag as well but I'm not sure the mavic and controller will fit in here. If they do that's about all you'll get in there. Forget extra batteries or charging cables. Let us know how that works out for you

I like on the Sony how it has rubber pieces on the bottom and also has a pullout cover if it starts raining

And how you can rearrange the inside velcro foam dividers anyway you want,

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fbri7