DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What are you using to carry your Mavic Pro?

That is bitchen for sure Mavic Pro! What I Iike about the sling bag is very low cost with quite a few features! I can always add a molle water bottle pouch if I just want to stow the Mavic Pro inside some smallish bag and just velcro it to the outside of the tactical sling (with a failsafe leash that is made of paracord and a small carabiner - that way if the Molle Velcro decides to give there is a backup that tethers it to the main tactical sling.) Even with the molle water bottle pouch and leash / carabiner I am at one third the cost of that Sonly bag.

When I want to look cool and carry more I am going with the Peak Designs 11 or 13 inch messenger bag. Its much more sophisticated and has some amazing features. I have put off that purchase as they are in development with smaller bags (slings , messengers ) that may meet my needs even more.

I'm a little jealous that the Karma go such a nice carry bag and that the P4 came with a case that 90% of people are using to carry their drone in...

I'm holding off until I get my Mavic in hand to decide what I'm going to use, especially since I ordered extra batteries to go along with it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000