DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do Mavic Pilots Drive?

What I get to drive at work is a little faster than my convertible......
3ebb8eb34cc568bc31c0c423348eecae.jpg
ae96574b1469be93d1a4bdbcb37ec434.jpg
ab002dadcb0cd83e364339ec7622e701.jpg

Last edited:
What firmware version are you running, and have you had more than the usual number of "what the **** is it doing now" events? Downgrading to .400 is popular.

Ha, part of our preflight duties on the Airbus is to check that we always have the correct data base loaded in our MCDU (flt computer) So in a sense we check that our "firmware" is "current" every time we start out or swap into another airplane. A good bit of pre loading goes into the MCDU but that makes the rest of the flight go pretty easy. Very few what is it doing now moments after flying her close to 4K hrs.
As far as the Mavic goes (knock on wood) I've accepted every single up date they've provided and haven't noticed a single glitch. I don't push it too far and probably haven't been more than a mile away from myself.

Reactions: Mavic 57
A state-of-the-art drone like the mavic deserves stealthy, sleek, sporty transportation like this....

I know, it needs a fresh coat of wax, but it has custom leather seats, and chicks dig it.

Two more months and it's paid for. I've got room for almost all my mavic accessories on top.

1974_ford_pinto-pic-62765.jpg

A state-of-the-art drone like the mavic deserves stealthy, sleek, sporty transportation like this....

I know, it needs a fresh coat of wax, but it has custom leather seats, and chicks dig it.

Two more months and it's paid for. I've got room for almost all my mavic accessories on top.

View attachment 14123
I love the single tailpipe on that sticking out a half foot; ah they do not make them like they used to.

Reactions: Rbruz
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun