DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do Mavic Pilots Drive?

You know how they say, pics or it didn't happen :)
Ok so you did notice that my reply was in response to # Kalviks' post above but if you insist.$_1.JPG also I might add that pictures from 1965 were on film and had to be developed after waiting to use up 24 pics, which often took a month or more.

Last edited:
Ok so you did notice that my reply was in response to # Kalviks' post above

Didn't notice, sorry, but I was just kidding anyway :)
You were lucky with 24. We hat 32 (or was it 36 shots?) and often two birthdays of the same kid would be on one film :D

Reactions: Bunny Too
I'm also a new MAvic pilot but here's mine... **Mavic shot to follow**
c61f9e2e7b44a0188e8ba831651a5665.jpg

That is one BAD - *** looking bike! One kind of bike is that? Specifics please.

I'm think I'm going to switch careers to drone repair.

Niiice. How long did it take?

It took around 3 months and 10,000 miles. I did it with a Honda ST1300 and a Honda Rune. My travel partner was a very cool Catholic priest (Im not Catholic) and we switched off bikes every few states and camped along the way, but did manage to grab a cot in a church every so often, and he would be a guest speaker at the mass. We had some great philosophical and theological discussions along the way. We rode until the Rune needed a new set of tires, changed them out, and then kept riding.

My friend really taught me how to stop and smell the roses, he was stressed out from his job, and most of the trip he would have his camera in his throttle hand, with cruise control on. We stopped a million times to see the things I would have just ridden by unnoticed.

His way to unwind from his job stress was to get the Rune up to around 120 and take his hands off the bars on cruise control. Guess he had a better relationship with Jesus than I did. ;)

Last edited:
That is one BAD - *** looking bike! One kind of bike is that? Specifics please

It's a Honda Valkyrie Rune, they only made them for a few years. 1800cc 6 cylinder Valkyrie engine, but could still smoke the back tire despite its mass. It had a growl like a panther.

I'm think I'm going to switch careers to drone repair.

I was CFO for an engineering company before retiring and starting to fix drones. If I had to rely on my drone repair income, I would starve because my prices are so low. :D

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mavic 3 classic User