DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What do Mavic Pilots Drive?

White jag is my wife's car and new. It's a stock pic although identical to our ride.

b2b548850d4793bc16831a8c21438d1b.jpg
cefa220a19f4bc8034e6c9af6eb7ef66.jpg
9d6f88bdf385e76700dd5fbcf51fcfa1.jpg

I love cars... Not pictured is my 71 Datsun 240Z and 71 Chevy Vega Pro Street Barn finds. My 88 Pontiac Formula Fiero, 78 Datsun Fairlady Z RHD. I grew up with my dad and uncle racing. I've owned a 73 Dodge Charger, 2DR 66 Dodge Coronet 500, 64 Triumph TR4 1/2 and a few other cars. The newest car I've ever owned is my 96 Jeep!

Reactions: Bunny Too
My 146000mile Audi A4 1.9TDI Quattro. It's really fun to drive.

I polish it a lot. Check out that beading.... driibblleee. Obviously taken on a non flying day!

IMG_20170228_174142.jpg

2006 Dodge ram beater,22ft pontoon boat,2014 Yamaha Bolt and a 1974 Laverda sf1. Cant believe the gorgeous vehicles that other mavic pilots own/drive !

Mine is a 2012 F150 Super Crew with an ARE topper - I'd post a photo but it's pouring the rain and expected to continue all weekend.

I'm sitting here scrolling through the photos of all these great looking vehicles, look over at the wife and shes says 'NO!' I guess she can now read my mind, that's what being together for over 44 years does for you.

I'm sitting here scrolling through the photos of all these great looking vehicles, look over at the wife and shes says 'NO!' I guess she can now read my mind, that's what being together for over 44 years does for you.
Well, at least you got the drone! And congratulations, 44 years is very special it represents a lifetime of work.

What's the added value of such poll. Who's care about who is driving what? We're all flying our passion with the Mavic and the rest is totally out of importance I think.

And if really important I will launch another poll "what do mavic pilots have as animals at home?" Dog? Cat? Mouse?

What's the added value of such poll. Who's care about who is driving what? We're all flying our passion with the Mavic and the rest is totally out of importance I think.

And if really important I will launch another poll "what do mavic pilots have as animals at home?" Dog? Cat? Mouse?
Because it's interesting. You shouldn't let drones consume you 100%, there's more to life. That's why there's a section for 'Off Topic'. If you don't like posts like this, don't read them - problem solved.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada