DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What does Mavic VR look like through FatShark goggles?

HK!

Reactions
Been trying to get a screen/goggle shot on google, but came up blank.

Also is it fairly easy to get them to bind? Or do you need a 2.4ghz module?

thanks

I read that they worked, but I can see now they only work via HDMI output.
This was an old post thought, Maybe someone has managed to do it (while actually wearing the Fatshark googles)?

FatShark goggles can be attached to your mobile device if it has an HDMI output (like the Nvidia Shield K1). The view inside of the goggles looks close to what you'd see if you hold a phone about 12 inches from your face. The display will show exactly what you see on the mobile device.

Last edited:
Thanks for that. 12 inches from your face sounds strange?
Is it not able to use all of the Fatsharks Screen? because of the resolution conflict, or Do you just mean the Resolution/picture is not as good.
I ask as your eyes are only a few inches at most from the phones screen with Cardboard type Goggles.

EDIT: I see the K1 is a tablet. I thought it was that screen/controller thingy.

Reactions: Prop_Nut
12 inches from your face sounds strange?
When you look inside of the goggles, it looks like a phone is floating in the air about 12 inches from your face. The entire screen is used, but there is a large black border around the outside of the screen.

When you look inside of the goggles, it looks like a phone is floating in the air about 12 inches from your face. The entire screen is used, but there is a large black border around the outside of the screen.

Understood.
Sounds like a reason to look forward to a 4k phone screen, or DJI's creation. Let's hope they have them in Black by the Release date

Reactions: insainflow
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mrose