DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What does the pause button do?

If pressed while not in an intelligent flight more, the Mavic will engage "emergency braking." If pressed while during intelligent flight modes and Smart RTH these modes will be cancelled and the Mavic will stop what it's doing and hover in place.

No need to fear the button, in fact I recommend trying it out while you're out next so that you understand it, never know when it might save your Mavic flying into a tree while using active track. :)

More info can be found in the manual here

If pressed while not in an intelligent flight more, the Mavic will engage "emergency braking." If pressed while during intelligent flight modes and Smart RTH these modes will be cancelled and the Mavic will stop what it's doing and hover in place.

No need to fear the button, in fact I recommend trying it out while you're out next so that you understand it, never know when it might save your Mavic flying into a tree while using active track. :)

More info can be found in the manual here

Thanks for that. I'll give it a few test runs to see what happens and, at some point, actually read the manual and discover the answers on my own.

Reactions: rstrouts
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maniac2000