DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What is the Best value for $ tablet to use with Mavic. Considering size & function

Sarge

Reactions
So what is the best tablet for use. I have seen android and iOS devices mentioned but I'm not too sure about size on the android devices. Only the iPad mini is certain to be the correct size at this point. So what models of other makes are the equal to the mini? Also is Internet ready important for all feature availability as you can contact to the web via phone or other 4G devices.
Experienced options for all devices and set ups would be very welcome.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I once used a Nexus 7 2013. I was able to fit it in the RC without any modifications. I think you can get a used unit for less than $100 USD.

Reactions: Sarge
There are already so many tablet threads, perhaps you can go there? Depends on whether you like iOS or Android most, and good options for either one.

Reactions: Sarge
I was using an iPad Mini 4, but switched over to an Nvidia shield as it's half the cost of my iPad and has HDMI output for FPV goggles.

I once used a Nexus 7 2013. I was able to fit it in the RC without any modifications. I think you can get a used unit for less than $100 USD.
Yep. That is what I have . Completely reset it to factory. Loaded new google updates. And just DJI app and no fly. Works perfectly. Did order a anti glare screen protector.

Would the cheap $50 Kindle fire work ?
I think you have to "side load" the app and I am not sure how to do that, there was a thread here that spoke about it.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka