DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What level pilot are you?

I'm 46,805 LV13 - But it's stayed pretty much this for about 10 flights now... for some reason my recent flights are missing and not all show. Also stats for the flights are not correct for example, I was out in the countryside hill walking and miles from airports/buildings/civilization etc. and flew to 250m above ground level to get shots of the hill that I was stood on and its tarn. According to the flight info, I had flow to 5 meters high and only 1 flight. I had actually flown 4 flights in total! These have been reasonably long distance flights as well. I have no idea why these flights are missing and stats wrong. I had also been live feeding these to Facebook, so I have no idea if that caused them to not show correctly.
Mysteries of life

Reactions: CamoGreg
First flight was April 27th. Now level 23.

I lied... Level 22

19Hr39Min
618,486ft
90 Flights

Last edited:
I bought the Mavic last year, received it in January and was finally able to fly it for the first time 2 weeks ago :) ... shows 2 flights, I guess it counts changing the battery as a second flight.

LV7

Cant wait to use it more !

View media item 821

I wish. Semi retired and have been at it for a while. I do fly rc helicopters more than I fly drones.

Good for you as I'm jealous! Was that max speed stick or with wind at your back? Thanks for sharing as I've now got a goal for the year! Haha

Lvl 13
0b5c169511b51cd567bcba4ff25b3f9c.jpg

Mine is outdated as I don't want to do the firmware update that limits flights depending on location.
The really fun part is collecting flags; U.K. And Thailand so far, Italy to come next.

I bought the Mavic last year, received it in January and was finally able to fly it for the first time 2 weeks ago :) ... shows 2 flights, I guess it counts changing the battery as a second flight.

LV7

Cant wait to use it more !

View media item 821

Well, that was 6 weeks ago ... since then I got to fly it a little bit, even manage to collect a couple of extra flags :)

IMG_0511.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
erroos