DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's availability like now, any UK stock of the Mavic Pro?

Hi All

Looking to buy now but all retailers seem to be awaiting stock. Any suggestions UK based retailer please. From what I have heard the first example may have some teething problems so easy return preferable.

They seem to be more abundant now. Have bought a Fly More bundle from John Lewis. If I get any image quality (soft corners if thats still a problem?) I am confident they will switch out no questions asked. PIck up tomorrow, cant use till my birthday on the 24th April!!

i got the last one from scan computers couple of weeks ago on a buy now pay later :D (need to do some overtime now to pay for it)

i did want to get one from heliguy but they never had stock coz of dji so i was lucky tbh

Eglobalcentral is certainly tempting since at the moment it's a £300 saving. The fear is that to get a warranty repair you would have to send it back to the country it came from.

That said if you save £300 you can afford some shipping (should that ever be needed)

I bought my Fly More Combo from eglobalcentral.co.uk. It shipped in 5 days (ordered received on Monday, had it by Friday). Contrary to popular belief, it did not ship from HK but Manchester. Was positively impressed. Also price was £200 less than any other retailer (£1135)...

Today you can get it under £1,000 from them. Hovering over the buy button!

There is enough info out there to determine if a Spark is more suited to you than Mavic and why wait ?

Well because it is so close that I'll regret it if there's something important. Who know if there will be a price drop? I'm not expecting one but for a few days more I'll be patient [emoji51]

Bought my 'Fly More Combo' online from Very. 10% discount for new account holders and payments split over three months with no interest. Also got a bit of Top Cashback. Savvy shopper
What was the very part number, I can't find it on their site.

Anyone seeking stock of the DJI Mavic still in the uk, we currently have stock to take away in the Maplin store in Cambridge Beehive Centre. We also have just had stock come in of the new Phantom pro 4 + . Anyone interested come into store or call.

Apparently very have them in stock now very on twitter this morning tokd me they had them in stock

Jessops online, and next day delivery, also doing 24 months interest free credit with no deposit, that's how I got mine, so did a colleague, ordered Thursday, arrived Friday

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots