DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whats the best 90 degree cable for my ipad mini? Amazon preferably.

I'm using this this 8" Kanex lightning cable. It comes in a holder, but you can easily remove it by unscrewing the screws from the back of the holder.

Last edited:
Reactions: mjmcoh
I may go with a mav mount in the future. do you think 6" is long enough to accommodate it that way?

I may go with a mav mount in the future. do you think 6" is long enough to accommodate it that way?
It's actually 8" (I measured it). That should be long enough for any tablet mount.

I bought a 12" cord and it was too short for my iPad mount. Ended up buying a 18" and it is perfect. It is not a 90 degree.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Which mount are you using?
939b25215f234f427250ae9ff36fc357.jpg

It's actually 8" (I measured it). That should be long enough for any tablet mount.

The kanex cable wasn't long enough for my DirtyJ Designs mount but I'm not sure about the MavMount.
I bought a 12" cord and it was too short for my iPad mount. Ended up buying a 18" and it is perfect. It is not a 90 degree.

I'm able to use a 12 inch cord with straight connectors on my DirtyJ Designs with a Mini4 but it barely works. The Kanex was to short & I wouldn't recommend the one I'm using. The 18" straight or the 25 cm with a right angle from Drone Valley may be the best bet for users with a tablet mounts.

@Aerial West, how long of a cable would you recommend for the MavMount?

I use a 12" cord I got on amazon, and there's just the right amount of slack. The MavMount has the pad over the tablet balanced in the middle, so it is not further away, out over the end of the controller like the J design. better balance, more slack on the cable.

Reactions: eleazar
For anyone looking for a longer Lightning cable, I have this 11.5" Griffin Lightning cable in stock. It's certified by Apple, so you can be sure it'll work properly with all of your Apple devices.

1.jpg
2.jpg

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skyscansurveys