DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's the most stable flight app for Android?

Qoncussion

Reactions
This has been discussed to death here in various forms, but straight up - what is the most stable flight app for Android 7.1.1 (nougat)?

DJI GO 4, and previous versions of the GO app, have a steady track record of crashing on Nexus 6P phones (among many other Android devices). If I can just get a reasonably good flight app that doesn't crash, yeah, that'd be great...

I can confirm crashes and freezes of GO4 app all few minutes for my Nexus 6 and Sony Xperia XZ. I never had a crash with running Litchi, but some lagging may occur after 10 minutes or so.

I can confirm crashes and freezes of GO4 app all few minutes for my Nexus 6 and Sony Xperia XZ. I never had a crash with running Litchi, but some lagging may occur after 10 minutes or so.
Do you know if the Litchi app is still having problems with the latest Mavic firmware?

I can confirm that the Mavic is now unflyable with the latest GO-4 update to 4.0.6 on my Sony Experia XZ.
Forced closed my phone during the first 2 flights after updating!

I'm trying an old, pre-updated version of GO-3 and seems OK, a couple of dropouts is all (but had forgotten to turn off Cache Locally)
Will report back.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803