DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

What's up mavic pilots! Can in invert the gimbal movement?

Claudio_Lacerda

Reactions
Hello, i was trying to invert the movement on the gimbal but i couldn't find how to do it. Is that possible? For me is more natural if the gimbal go up if i turn the well counterclockwise insted clockwise.

Tell me about it. My first few seconds of video often needs to be retaken, as I move the gimbal in the wrong direction. Once I remember, i can generally keep it straight for the rest of the day's flight, but the next time I fly I'm back to thinking it's the other way round again.

Reactions: Claudio_Lacerda
This is very annoying. I dont know why my brain thinks in this inverted way as well - but I constantly mess it up the first movement in-flight. Should be easy to add this option with a firmware update... wish we had more control over this!

Reactions: Claudio_Lacerda
This is very annoying. I dont know why my brain thinks in this inverted way as well - but I constantly mess it up the first movement in-flight. Should be easy to add this option with a firmware update... wish we had more control over this!
Your brain thinks in the inverted way because it is an aircraft and that is how aircraft are piloted you pull back on the stick to nose up = pull back on the gimbal wheel to look up. I don't know why they got rid of this simple option when my Phantom 2 V+ had the option.

Has anyone figured out if inverting gimbal control is possible now? I find the default way counterintuitive, too.
Thanks, Christoph

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR