DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WHAT'S WRONG WITH MY CAMERA

MrMavic

Reactions
I was going through some settings on the Mavic today and noticed my camera image is almost totally black. I do not have filters on. I tried Auto ISO and manual, slowed the shutter way down, but still the image is super dark. It was never this way before inside under bright lights.
Maybe someone can tell me what might be going on here. This is my iPad screen shot to show how dark it is.
I am hoping I don't have a bad sensor or something.

IMG_0370.PNG

Scroll the wheel on the top, right of your remote controller until the "EV" value shows 0 at the top of DJI GO. It's currently set to -2.0/

OK, I think I see what is happening. I thought I switched to Auto on the ISO, but I didn't. When I switch it to auto it brightens up.

Scroll the wheel on the top, right of your remote controller until the "EV" value shows 0 at the top of DJI GO. It's currently set to -2.0/
That's what I thought too, but the wheel is set to Shutter speed when I have iSO in manual. It will not lighten up enough with the wheel in manual mode.

Last edited:
OK, I don't blame anyone for not responding. I know I need to learn more about exposure values.
As far as all the Mavic settings go, with the latest firmware update, it seems they changed a lot of the names of settings, added some settings, and deleted others. Does anyone have a settings guide that works with the latest update. The earlier videos are useless now.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maviclake