DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When to recalibrate MP?

Evo1668

Reactions
Reading these reports of MP flyaways and not responding to Smart RTH, I decided to invest in the Trackimo device and I also, purchased one of these 3D printed cages to attach it to the MP as shown

1DD102D6-25BE-40B1-A72E-B726116589B4.JPG E877094A-863F-4C1D-BECD-0A1F6C3C2694.JPG

Now should I perform any extra calibrations with the Trackimo added? The Go4 app is not asking me to perform any calibrations, and the MP flew fine in close quarters yesterday within 100ft and a light to moderate breeze.....?

Reading these reports of MP flyaways and not responding to Smart RTH, I decided to invest in the Trackimo device and I also, purchased one of these 3D printed cages to attach it to the MP as shown

View attachment 5320 View attachment 5321

Now should I perform any extra calibrations with the Trackimo added? The Go4 app is not asking me to perform any calibrations, and the MP flew fine in close quarters yesterday within 100ft and a light to moderate breeze.....?
Do you have a link to the 3d Printed cage?

I don't have a site link, but I emailed Arthur direct. His email address is [email protected].

There is another thread on here, where they talk about 3D printed sun shades for the Mavic. I'm sure I got his address from there. Not sure if he has a site link?

Mine arrived at the weekend too. Great fit. Strong too.
I calibrated my compass but looking at the footage the horizon is tilted, I don't think its connected issue though, just need to re calibrate my gimbal (hopefully)

Forgot to add, the Mavic flew well with the new attachment, no issues at all.

Yes, you should do a compass calibration. At least the rear compass will be affected by the Trackimo. Calibrate while the Trackimo is running, too.
Thank you GerdS - makes sense to recalibrate the compass. I will do so next time before I fly

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS