DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When will apple start shipping?

Good news! My Mavic just shipped!

Same here! Ordered on Sept. 27. I got notification early this morning that my Mavic is shipping. On Thursday I got a similar notification for my propellers, and they were ready for pickup at the store the next day. Hopefully the Mavic travels just as fast! Crossing fingers for a Monday or Tuesday pickup.

Same here! Ordered on Sept. 27. I got notification early this morning that my Mavic is shipping. On Thursday I got a similar notification for my propellers, and they were ready for pickup at the store the next day. Hopefully the Mavic travels just as fast! Crossing fingers for a Monday or Tuesday pickup.
Finally apples is moving lol

Sent from my SM-N910T using MavicPilots mobile app

I ordered on Sept 28th through Apple. Until this morning, the order status showed "Processing". Apple now shows the status as "Shipping to Store". I hope to receive my Mavic next week.

I placed my order on Oct 8th through Apple and it shipped early this morning. Says it will arrive by the 18th. Also I'm in Canada

Reactions: yongming
In case anyone was curious, I was checking for the Mavic pro on the Apple Store App and the in store pick up shows "Available Jan 4".

Seems like a pretty specific date to show the availability for in store pick up. Wonder if DJI has promised them in store units by then?

In case anyone was curious, I was checking for the Mavic pro on the Apple Store App and the in store pick up shows "Available Jan 4".

Seems like a pretty specific date to show the availability for in store pick up. Wonder if DJI has promised them in store units by then?

They've shown a specific date for a couple of weeks now and each day it moves out another day. When I looked a couple weeks ago it was at December 22, and has continued the almost daily creep. I think it means they aren't 100% sure of when they will have enough stock to put them on shelves.

They've shown a specific date for a couple of weeks now and each day it moves out another day. When I looked a couple weeks ago it was at December 22, and has continued the almost daily creep. I think it means they aren't 100% sure of when they will have enough stock to put them on shelves.
+1
When I ordered on october 23 it was december 14. They have been adding a day to that, each day, ever since.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3