DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When will apple start shipping?

I just got the text and email from my Apple store that my Mavic is ready for pickup! Ordered Sept. 27th.

Ordered October 2 via Apple EPP store.

Shipped, its coming via Fedex from Memphis, TN

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    104.6 KB · Views: 43
i also bought mine from the EPP store with my employer discount. today i received an invoice and the status says "Shipping to store." My order was placed on 10/12 so I wasn't that early but that's nice.

I actually am not available to pick this up in the store for about 3 more weeks. Does anyone know how long Apple will hold at the store?

i also bought mine from the EPP store with my employer discount. today i received an invoice and the status says "Shipping to store."

I actually am not available to pick this up in the store for about 3 more weeks. Does anyone know how long Apple will hold at the store?

not sure... but if you'd like to share your order and address info.. I can pick it up for you and 'test' it.. hehehe

Reactions: yongming
Mavic pro shipped from Apple order on 10/18.

Still have a order from 10/10 for mavic fly more with dji directly that I am waiting on.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

how are you guys contacting apple? i would like to reach out to them . ordered via them with ship to store on the 29th of sept and im still listed as processing

how are you guys contacting apple? i would like to reach out to them . ordered via them with ship to store on the 29th of sept and im still listed as processing

I'm chatting with them over the order page or calling (800) MY–APPLE (800–692–7753).

Did you order an additional battery with your Mavic? Forgot where I heard this but they're having a battery shortage, which caused delays on orders. Like you, I also ordered on Sept 29. But I had a battery on the original order and canceled it a few weeks back. My order changed to "shipping to store" last Thursday or Friday. It will likely take up to 5 days.

Did you order an additional battery with your Mavic? Forgot where I heard this but they're having a battery shortage, which caused delays on orders. Like you, I also ordered on Sept 29. But I had a battery on the original order and canceled it a few weeks back. My order changed to "shipping to store" last Thursday or Friday. It will likely take up to 5 days.
Wow really? I have an extra battery ordered with my Mavic via apple. I'm considering canceling my battery now.....

Wow really? I have an extra battery ordered with my Mavic via apple. I'm considering canceling my battery now.....

Yeah, I really don't know how to advise you on this. Has to be your choice, which is really tough at this point (so late in the game) when you have no idea and Apple can't tell you if you're order is only days away from shipping complete or weeks away. Having an additional battery is always helpful but not detrimental. I ended up ordering a battery on a separate order (should've ordered two) on October 9th, and that battery is estimated to be received between December 9th and 15th so that's two months. Things may have improved at the battery manufacturer but I honestly don't know. Doesn't your Apple order list ANY date? It usually at least gives you a month and if it's now saying "November", I wouldn't touch the order. We're already half way through November.

I ordered my Mavic on 10/21 from Apple hk with it saying ships in November

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mini2+