DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

When Will MavicPilots see Iphone app?

You can currently access the mavicpilots.com site via mobile on he tapatalk app. We will start working on the separate mobile app soon.

I'm happy to hear this. I really dislike tapatalk but am a fan of the PhantomPilots app. Even after I sold the phantom and got myself into the Inspire, I kept the PhantomPilots app and didn't even bother with InspirePilots forum...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes indeed. I have the PhantomPilots app on Android and like it a lot. Please bring Mavic into the fold!

I've had no luck with Tapatalk. I can load the PhantomPilots forum but not this MavicPilots forum, it keeps telling me I'm not a user or some kind of foolishness so I have to use the website. I used a different username, does that matter?

Hey guys - MP is currently available within the tapatalk app. I just tested it again this morning and it is working fine for me. I'm currently working on the separate MP app but it'll take some time to get it submitted and approved through apple. Hopefully it'll be out in a week or so.

Thanks for your patience!

Cassidy

Reactions: Eloute
Hey guys - MP is currently available within the tapatalk app. I just tested it again this morning and it is working fine for me. I'm currently working on the separate MP app but it'll take some time to get it submitted and approved through apple. Hopefully it'll be out in a week or so.

Thanks for your patience!

Cassidy

Cassidy,
Thank you for the hard work and effort you guys are putting into this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: clackey
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent