DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where do you find the sharpness setting in DJI Go App?

Clare_G101

Reactions
This might seem like a stupid question, but I see everyone saying +1 sharpness is the best and the best camera settings to do, but I can't find where the sharpness setting is to change, is it the "ev"? if so, it doesn't let me change it. Thanks in advance! :D

EV is the exposure value....you can change that by the dial on the top right of the controller, to overexpose or underexpose. To change sharpness settings, tap the three lines under the shutter button in the app to take you into camera settings. Tap the camera symbol, and then tap on "Style". Tap on "Custom", and you can select values for Sharpness, Contrast and Saturation.

Reactions: Clare_G101
EV is the exposure value....you can change that by the dial on the top right of the controller, to overexpose or underexpose. To change sharpness settings, tap the three lines under the shutter button in the app to take you into camera settings. Tap the camera symbol, and then tap on "Style". Tap on "Custom", and you can select values for Sharpness, Contrast and Saturation.
Thanks! :D

Don't forget, all setting changes need to be done with everything connected and switched on.

What settings do you recommend for custom?

A lot of people use +1, 0, 0. Best answer is to try it and see if you like the results. (Or you could try Landscape, which is +1, +1, 0 )

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bbj5143