DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where is the serial number on the Mavic's controller?

If you are looking for the controller number for DJI GO authorization, you can find the number located in the "About" sub menu.
Go to General Settings, (the three dots •••) then "About".
It's also where you would find the firmware version numbers.
As far as I can tell, this controller serial number is not the same as the printed serial number found on the controller itself or on the original box.

If you are looking for the controller number for DJI GO authorization, you can find the number located in the "About" sub menu.
Go to General Settings, (the three dots •••) then "About".
It's also where you would find the firmware version numbers.
As far as I can tell, this controller serial number is not the same as the printed serial number found on the controller itself or on the original box.
Which one on the TX is the serial? Lots of other numbers but I couldn't discern one to be a serial... don't have my box handy to look there as I know there are serial numbers on it I could compare.

The controller's "printed" serial number (not the one shown in the "About" GO menu) is on a tiny label along with it's square-type bar code on the bottom of the controller.

The controller's "printed" serial number (not the one shown in the "About" GO menu) is on a tiny label along with it's square-type bar code on the bottom of the controller.
Mine is all zero's & one's so I wasn't sure... must be an early model :eek:

why not use the Mavic's SN number, remove the battery and it is listed as SN: number on the Mavic itself.

on the controller rear bottom right is a number you could use that, or supply all the numbers as listed on the left CMIT, IC, FCC

I needed this too, I called support and asked them. On the back of the controller, there's a tiny little cute qr code, there are some numbers next to it. 2 lines, that's your controller serial number.

why not use the Mavic's SN number, remove the battery and it is listed as SN: number on the Mavic itself.

on the controller rear bottom right is a number you could use that, or supply all the numbers as listed on the left CMIT, IC, FCC

He's probably being asked for the rc serial because his mavic is awol. That's what happened to me, just a hunch

I needed this too, I called support and asked them. On the back of the controller, there's a tiny little cute qr code, there are some numbers next to it. 2 lines, that's your controller serial number.
Yeop! QR code will do it. I have my controller info if I need just in case. The 2 lines of course are accurate.

I have two serial numbers ! One on the about screen and a different one on the Mavic itself - which one should I use to unlock a fly region ? Thanks

My sticker is blank, probably rubbed off while using. Only had it for three weeks! Now where else would it be?

Thank you! I couldnt scan the qr code. I still cant fly! ughh Got all the way through to the end and they want you to upload a document from your local aviation.. i dont have that i just called to get clearance for 200 ft.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
invertedloser