DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where on ipad are my videos

frankiez

Reactions
I just recorded a good 15 minutes of video and it showed it was recording on my screen. Now that i am done and want to review it, i cant seem to find them. Not in DJI go4 editor. Not in Imovie. Not in Photos. Not in TV app. Where could they be? This ipad mini4 is new to me.

sent from my Galaxy Note4

You need to be connected to the mavic to review the video. The quality will not be as good as straight from the memory card though.

On my Mini 2, I open the DJI Go4 app and when it shows the Mavic screen, press on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner and press on Flight Record.
I prefer to remove the SD card from the Mavic and put it into my PC and download the much higher quality video from there.
The video you get on your iPad will be at 720P.

Reactions: careless
On my Mini 2, I open the DJI Go4 app and when it shows the Mavic screen, press on the 3 horizontal lines in the upper right corner and press on Flight Record.
I prefer to remove the SD card from the Mavic and put it into my PC and download the much higher quality video from there.
The video you get on your iPad will be at 720P.
But do i hafta be connected to the mavic?

Reactions: careless
You need to be connected to the mavic to review the video. The quality will not be as good as straight from the memory card though.
Thanks Darren, I didnt know I could do that. This forum is great! I appreciate the help.

Thanks Darren, I didnt know I could do that. This forum is great! I appreciate the help.

No problem at all mate. The manual isn't great, its a bit learning curve for all of us.
This forum is pretty handy.

Reactions: Lars Olsson
Similar Question. I started using my MP with my Nexus 6P. when i'd take a pic or video it would save it on the device. I found the small screen and the constant app crashing to be too much so I bought a Ipad Mini. love the screen size and the stability, but it does not save any video or pics on the device. Is there a setting I can activate to have it save to the ipad? I'm not interested in the highest resolution... its mostly just pics and video of my kids running around the yard anyways! lol

When all connected up for flying bottom right press me it's got all vids and pics just click on vid and download it should send straight to your pics :))

Reactions: dragos28
Thanks I'll try. Does that do it just that one time or does it do it all the time from then on.

No need to be connected to the Mavic to review the cached videos. Open the app, click on editor tab at the bottom of the screen, then make sure at the top the alblum tab is selected, then the video tab. All of your videos that are cached will be viewable there. When the video is selected you can hit the download icon in the lower left corner to save the cached res version to the device which then shows up in your devices photo library. To download the full res video you would need to be connected to the Mavic and click on the "Download Original Video" button. The Go4 App interface is funky and confusing at first.

No need to be connected to the Mavic to review the cached videos. Open the app, click on editor tab at the bottom of the screen, then make sure at the top the alblum tab is selected, then the video tab. All of your videos that are cached will be viewable there. When the video is selected you can hit the download icon in the lower left corner to save the cached res version to the device which then shows up in your devices photo library. To download the full res video you would need to be connected to the Mavic and click on the "Download Original Video" button. The Go4 App interface is funky and confusing at first.
And you need to make sure to first have video caching turned on in the settings for the DJI Go 4 app.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AASHIANAPC