DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy Mavic Pro in Norway?

Aida

Reactions
Hi there! I'm trying to buy a Mavic Pro but it's currently sold out in my country (Malaysia). Will be traveling to Norway on the 26th of November and was wondering if anyone knows any stores that would be carrying it? I can't seem to find any information online.

Thanks!

There are four authorized DJI dealers in Norway. You can find them here.

i m plan to go to norway April nx year, any restriction at the imigration/custom to bring Dji Mavic at Oslo airport?

Hi there! I'm trying to buy a Mavic Pro but it's currently sold out in my country (Malaysia). Will be traveling to Norway on the 26th of November and was wondering if anyone knows any stores that would be carrying it? I can't seem to find any information online.

Thanks!

Google a company called Elefun, when I was touring in Norway, I got a car charger from them.

Also, there's a Malaysian site similar to eBay, I bought my mavic through them ... 11street.com

i m plan to go to norway April nx year, any restriction at the imigration/custom to bring Dji Mavic at Oslo airport?

No, but always Google something like (drone law in norway) to have an idea about maximum allowed altitude, and info about safe distances to private property and people..

Norway is very drone friendly

When turning on the drone, let it spin in the air for 30 seconds to warm up, as the weather is very cold in northern Norway... and batteries "shrink" in cold weather , shorter life

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Glenn-S