DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to buy (November)

sam2428

Reactions
Hello,

New to the forum and am looking to buy a mavic pro as my first drone. Originally didn't preorder because I figured I would just wait until units hit local retailers, but doesn't look like that will happen any time soon.

If I order today, where would be the best place to order from? Or should I continue to just wait for retailers?

I'm looking for a fly more combo.

Thanks in advance!

Since we don't know who is getting stock first or how many units will arrive, ordering DJI direct might be the fastest route at the moment. Or, sit back and wait until sellers start showing units in stock online and/or in stores.

i would sit back and wait.. quite clearly for whatever reasons the production line isnt running properly.. sit back and wait until it is..

trog

quite clearly for whatever reasons the production line isnt running properly
FWIW, DJI has not announced anywhere that production has been halted. They continue to ship out new units daily.

Yea, that's basically what I am thinking too. Just to sit back and wait until retailers start getting stock.

It's interesting that Best Buy online says ship by 11/30 and newegg says ship on 12/15. Wonder if those are just best guesses or if DJI has promised them a number of units.

Yea, that's basically what I am thinking too. Just to sit back and wait until retailers start getting stock.

It's interesting that Best Buy online says ship by 11/30 and newegg says ship on 12/15. Wonder if those are just best guesses or if DJI has promised them a number of units.
It's all very uncertain, it has been since the announcement. Best Buy has already adjusted shipping dates several times.

FWIW, DJI has not announced anywhere that production has been halted. They continue to ship out new units daily.

i did not say "halted" i said not running properly.. which means they may well be shipping daily but in small numbers well bleow what the numbers would be if the line was running properly.. :)

trog

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929