DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to find Mavic Pro in Paris?

Krisz

Reactions
Hello Owners from Paris!

I need some kind of help. Is there any local stores in Paris where the Mavic is in stock and you can buy it in the store? Friend of mine is in Paris and he would like to buy one. Thank you for your help!

Regards,
Krisz

You can find a list of authorized DJI dealers in Paris here. Contact them and see if they have any in stock.

Reactions: Krisz
Amazon do deliver to hotels and other place (non home address)

I am also looking for a physical store in Paris to buy a Mavic Pro or Spark today please . Any suggestions would be appreciated?

my understanding is that any Big FNAC , or DARTY electronics megastore should have it...and they are located in all major touristic districts (at least FNAC)...so easy to bump into one

FNAC carries MAVIC on tehir website, which is a good indication that they have it in their store .see link below

MAVIC

but gosh 1500 € ???!!!

I bought the same Fly more combo 10 000 Hong kong Dollars, which is 1 000 € and that was way back in october when it has just been released...

Your friend might be a fool to buy the MAVIC in the Eurozone (and AMAZON France or AMAZON Spain has more or less that same crazy price as physical stores)!!!

Is google broken or something? Are people really this helpless when it comes to finding such easily available information?

Last edited:
Reactions: Kilrah
my understanding is that any Big FNAC , or DARTY electronics megastore should have it...and they are located in all major touristic districts (at least FNAC)...so easy to bump into one

FNAC carries MAVIC on tehir website, which is a good indication that they have it in their store .see link below

MAVIC

but gosh 1500 € ???!!!

I bought the same Fly more combo 10 000 Hong kong Dollars, which is 1 000 € and that was way back in october when it has just been released...

Your friend might be a fool to buy the MAVIC in the Eurozone !!!

Thanks very much ! Yes prices in Euro are crazy high. I ordered my DJI spark via Amazon France on 1 August for delivery to hotel in Paris. After 10 days nothing has arrived ! My son's birthday tomorrow so now I am in PANIC mode and need to find a store in Paris with a drone today . Thanks for the help !

Is google broken or something? Are people really this helpless when it comes to finding such easily available information?
I don't find your comment helpful - I did a lot of Googling before I reached out to the forum. If helping people is below you, rather refrain from commenting.

Reactions: ajtuc
Thanks very much ! Yes prices in Euro are crazy high. I ordered my DJI spark via Amazon France on 1 August for delivery to hotel in Paris. After 10 days nothing has arrived ! My son's birthday tomorrow so now I am in PANIC mode and need to find a store in Paris with a drone today . Thanks for the help !

You're welcome, , i really never knew Amazon would deliver to hotels...sounds below security conditions to me...but if it has worked for some people...

Reactions: Porter

Your friend might be a fool to buy the MAVIC in the Eurozone (and AMAZON France or AMAZON Spain has more or less that same crazy price as physical stores)!!!

Whoa, with the blanket statements! [emoji6]MissNumerique.com sells MPs for 899€ and a small shipping fee.
(I have no commercial affiliation with the site, just sayin')

Whoa, with the blanket statements! [emoji6]MissNumerique.com sells MPs for 899€ and a small shipping fee.
(I have no commercial affiliation with the site, just sayin')

Oops - hold the smug rebuttal: that's Missnumerique's "Flyaway Special", i.e. comes without RC and battery charger.

Oops - hold the smug rebuttal: that's Missnumerique's "Flyaway Special", i.e. comes without RC and battery charger.

With no RC and charger the irony of calling it a 'flyaway' special is delicious

In europe with have a wonderful thing called VAT/IVA etc which adds 20% tax on top.

With no RC and charger the irony of calling it a 'flyaway' special is delicious

That's not really what it's called, but my assumption that as they're not included, the market is for flyaway owners.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ParKOR