DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to fly in Amsterdam?

flumpet

Reactions
hi guys.

I am seeking some advice as to where I could go fly the Mavic in Amsterdam. I work as an aircrew with an Asian airline and I have been to Amsterdam many times. I wouldn't want to fly in the city Center of course, as I know I'll be breaking some laws.

What I am looking for is places where I can go to film with nice wide expanse of trees, hills, scenery etc. I've been to the windmills many times so I'm not sure if it's ok to fly within or over their property. I've also been on the volemdam area for cruises before so I'm looking for something new.

Preferably somewhere easily accessible from city area(to and fro) without the need to rent a car.

If any of you could provide me with info that would be much appreciated.

All of Amsterdam is pretty much all out of bounce (Schiphol airport)

Have a look at this map: Drone no-fly zones | ministerie van Infrastructuur en Milieu

Please stick to our rules when flying! We are already having it hard enough, and before you know it we will have rules like in Sweden!

Fly safe!
Wow. I just saw the map. That kinda sucks. Holland is such a big country compared to my home country of Singapore, but the NFZ areas are like the NFZ map of Singapore. Almost the whole country save for a few areas.

Wow. I just saw the map. That kinda sucks. Holland is such a big country compared to my home country of Singapore, but the NFZ areas are like the NFZ map of Singapore. Almost the whole country save for a few areas.
I did a bus tour in Amsterdam out to the wide open areas where the windmills are. I'm pretty sure that would be ok. Anywhere in the city though is a no no. When I go back next year I'll take the Mavic and I'll head out to the country side to do some video, especially around the old windmills.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22