DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to order from?

MikeMaviPro

Reactions
Hi everyone, i am about to order a Mavic Pro, Any recommendations of where to order from? just from DJI website?
And do you think i will have any chance of receiving before 2017?
I live in Texas

Peace

Well, most people seem to think the "Combos" will be a bit delayed, so your best bet is to order the $999 package. That said, DJI's website might be your best bet, if they are still taking preorders. Or you may want to try to get lucky and find one in an Apple store, if they ever receive stock...
Who knows when.
Before 2017? Maybe.

For what it's worth ... apple charged me today ... so that usually means they are shipping ...

I really don't know what the shipping issue is whether it is a supplier problem, a manufacturing problem or a problem with the Mavic itself. But I would like to believe they will do everything possible to make sure this product is able to be in the hands of anybody that wants one by Christmas. I'm guessing they will get the issue resolved in a timely manner and there will be many happy flyers with a present under the Christmas tree. Could be wrong but I think it will be available to anybody that wants one by then.

Reactions: MikeMaviPro
For what it's worth ... apple charged me today ... so that usually means they are shipping ...
I know of a number of customers on this forum that have been charged by Apple thinking it would be shipped but am not aware of Apple shipping any Mavics yet. But I don't follow Apple close enough to know for certain. I do know their stores in US are saying they will have it in stock 21st Dec.

They will let you cancel if you call, not via chat.
I tried doing that within 1 min of ordering ... they said no on the phone ... I asked them to escalate and they said they will escalate to the senior rep and they will have to contact dji directly to cancel ... never heard back from them ... at this point whatever, guess my local Apple Store will benefit from my return

I tried doing that within 1 min of ordering ... they said no on the phone ... I asked them to escalate and they said they will escalate to the senior rep and they will have to contact dji directly to cancel ... never heard back from them ... at this point whatever, guess my local Apple Store will benefit from my return

You decided against it within a minute of ordering?

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I would order one from a Drone Dealer.... Like one that sponsors MavicPilots.com

I think down the road when you may have a problem, or need to order a part.... The your drone dealer will most likely be better to deal with than lets say Apple, Amazon etc

Reactions: jowens
You decided against it within a minute of ordering?
Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Lol... yea.. I ordered from multiple places .. I saw bestbuy had delivery date of oct 31st so I figured I go with that ...we all know how that went ..good thing bestbuy cancel was easy .... good luck to everyone trying to get one ... I have a feeling apple should have some in stock on opening day ... anyway mavic so far as been great ... just take my newbie warning of not using indoors as ur first flight .. :)

Reactions: jowens
I have a feeling apple should have some in stock on opening day .
When is "Opening day" exactly? only date I've seen is Nov. 2nd. Is that it? I just found out about this drone recently, and want it, but trying to find best way to get it fast and hoping I can go to apple store the morning of opening day and grab one.

It was supposed to be November 2nd. Maybe check with your local Apple Store to confirm all is still on track.

Bb 31st delivery date sounds too good to be true, everyone else is showing mid November. Including new egg

I would order one from a Drone Dealer.... Like one that sponsors MavicPilots.com

I ordered my Mavic Fly More Combo with Advexure right after the launch (3rd drone I have now purchased with them) which I just received from them on Saturday and can't say enough regarding their professionalism and consistently high level of service. They are a long-time dealer and also a sponsor of this forum so they are very helpful on this site. Great guys, always recommend them to my buddies looking to get into drones and would also recommend them to anyone here if you are looking for an honest dealer you can rely on.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
svdroneshots