DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to order in the UK

mikeL

Reactions
I am a little late to the party!

Where would be the best place to order from in the UK?

Jessops on line still has the at the original price for the combo deal. It how quick will they be?

Amazon has put the price up!

Maplin did get stock and don't think the took pre orders so a few got it the next day. Other than that you'll have to wait but a few have more than 1 order so keep an eye on the classifieds or join the facebook group page.

It's pot luck it seems. I think you might end up seeing them pop up in stock sporadically in stores in the next few weeks. That seems to have happened with Apple in the US in the last few days.

Just seen the P4P so torn now - want both but can only afford one!

Sent from my E5823 using Tapatalk

I am a little late to the party!

Where would be the best place to order from in the UK?

Jessops on line still has the at the original price for the combo deal. It how quick will they be?

Amazon has put the price up!

MikeL,
I recently tried to place a order at jessops but wasn't able to.The system wouldn't take anymore pre orders.So sometime after Christmas for me.
Strangely jessops price went up £100 for only 2 days then went back to £999.Why,I don't know.When I phoned and explained about my verbal order all I was told they would honour the £999 for me.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

MikeL,
I recently tried to place a order at jessops but wasn't able to.The system wouldn't take anymore pre orders.So sometime after Christmas for me.
Strangely jessops price went up £100 for only 2 days then went back to £999.Why,I don't know.When I phoned and explained about my verbal order all I was told they would honour the £999 for me.

Scott

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

It seems to be up £100 today. It might be to do with people pulling out of orders and Jessops refilling that slots.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
refrigasketscanada