DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Where to order?

MattH

Reactions
Those of you who have placed orders recently, where did you order from?

I really want to order from amazon for the hassle free returns and I have an amazon card, but they are constantly changing the date they will ship and I'll get hit with $72 in taxes.

Considering newegg as I've had good luck with them in the past and DJI direct. Both have free shipping and no tax. Anyone else I should consider?

Try DJI Store through Amazon. You can still use giftcards. I did that last night after being ****** around by Amazon Prime on my order placed back on Dec 2. I got tired and canceled and bought from DJI and all giftcard cash transfered over automaticly. Hopefully they comit to the 5-7day shipping.

You could order a Mavic direct from the DJI Store here on Amazon. The description of their listing states they ship within 7 days.

Last edited:
Ordered mine direct from DJI Jan 5, today status was updated to "shipped" :)

Sweet!! Any one know what the return policies are with DJI Store? Is their customer service good? I always delt with Amazon which is smooth but this time I had to stray away due to bad shipping delays.

Sweet!! Any one know what the return policies are with DJI Store? Is their customer service good? I always delt with Amazon which is smooth but this time I had to stray away due to bad shipping delays.

if your interested sign up for befrugal. You can get 5% cash back, through DJI direct, it does take awhile to get a check but ina couple months you could get a $50 check.

use my referal link and you will get $10 signup. http://www.befrugal.com/referral/?ref=EWPXFRE

Once I realized my local DJI shop wasn't truly a DJI shop, I went with DJI direct. Hard to beat 999 delivered, even if it means I have to wait an extra week or two potentially over, say, Best Buy.

I bought from Amazon many times, but they did not properly ship their products, recently I received my order 3 days ago I bought some blankets through ChappyWrap coupon codes with free shipping, Amazon is a big online store for everything, but they are also good enough.

Reactions: JSM.Flight

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kclarke2929