DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

which one of these looks better?

bucefalo

Reactions
hello everyone
i made just a 20 seconds video of 4 "similar " video.. different settings
i'm trying to understand which is a way to get a better video without post editing.
Could you please tell me which number 1-2-3-4 looks better for you?
thanks .. this is the video:(so it's just RAW FOOTAGE.. none of the clips has been adjusted via editing)

To my eye, 3 looks best with 2 taking a close second. Could you share your settings?

I agree with 3 looking the best...was this also without any filters? Great color and detail with no color correction is what I'm looking for!

2 looks best but a resolution of 480x261 it's hard to really gauge the quality of the video. All the things that we think look good in such a small video may fall apart once the video is viewed in Full HD.

guys I left the paper with info at home [emoji23][emoji23] tonight I give u all details of the 4 video settings!
I'll try also to make other tests with similar video.. maybe just hovering so that is easier to compare!
I used nd filter 4 by dji! now though is already too sunny in the next i'll use 8nd!

here are the settings i used for every video :( white balance SUNNY for all.. cause was sunny ;)

1) auto Video settings
color none
style custom -3-2-2

2) auto video settings
color none
style standard

3)auto video mode
color none
style landscape

4) manual video shutter 160 iso 100
color none
style custom -3-2-2

Last edited:
So it seems the mavic default settings are the favored option, interesting!

seems so.. tomorrow i've day off I wanna try some more test and post it.. it'll help me and probably others! my biggest doubt is about auto/manual video.. when i switched to manual I could hardly get the right image :/

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KevinStudent