DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

While I wait for my mav to be repaired I bought Florean 250 race drone and got questions.

gixxerbill

Reactions
Hey dudes. I got my floureon 250 race drone. And I have NO idea what some of the switches do on the RC.

Here is a pic of the RC. What do the 4 toggle switched due on the top? What do the two volume looking knobs do above FlySky logo? ?

How do you roll/flip?

How do you know when battery is getting weak?

I flew it last night. It has night vision which was pretty cool. Tried flying it this morning but their was too many trees around. Will try it at a park this afternoon and report back results. It looks bad *** when flying and it's quick. Alot faster than the mav up and down. Post tomorrow.

Well Bunnytoo my test flight didn't go to well. I took it to a park and I knew it was too windy to fly but it was a new toy that I just bought and couldn't help my self.

Went to a park and got it out my 2014 corvette stingray and started flying it on first control setting. It was really responsive and fast. It flew really well even in strong wind. So I moved to mode to stunt mode which can make it roll/flip. I couldn't believe how fun it was rolling adn flipping singles double even some triples. Then i think I did a back flip and the wind caught it and right towards my vette. It hit the glass window HARD bounced off flew 70 yards and flew into a fence.

I looked at the vette and looked a rock was thrown in to my driver window. I was sick then took off to retrieve the drone and it was on the ground battery out. Looked ok tried to plug it and it would not arm motors.

I have no idea where to send it to get fixed can't find anything on the net about repair facility.

I know I shouldn't flew in that high of wind but I did and now I have to pay. Anyboyd know where you can get floureon 250's fixed? or maybe just buy the drone itself?

i am sooooo bummed.

Well Bunnytoo my test flight didn't go to well. I took it to a park and I knew it was too windy to fly but it was a new toy that I just bought and couldn't help my self.

Went to a park and got it out my 2014 corvette stingray and started flying it on first control setting. It was really responsive and fast. It flew really well even in strong wind. So I moved to mode to stunt mode which can make it roll/flip. I couldn't believe how fun it was rolling adn flipping singles double even some triples. Then i think I did a back flip and the wind caught it and right towards my vette. It hit the glass window HARD bounced off flew 70 yards and flew into a fence.

I looked at the vette and looked a rock was thrown in to my driver window. I was sick then took off to retrieve the drone and it was on the ground battery out. Looked ok tried to plug it and it would not arm motors.

I have no idea where to send it to get fixed can't find anything on the net about repair facility.

I know I shouldn't flew in that high of wind but I did and now I have to pay. Anyboyd know where you can get floureon 250's fixed? or maybe just buy the drone itself?

i am sooooo bummed.
gixxerbill,
I am sooooo sorry,
I have a 671/2 Camaro SS/RS, 65 Continental and 64 Fairlane 500 sleeper, I can empathize with the pain you are going through. That is a major drag brother. When do you get your Mavic back?
Regards,
-d.

As a ex Vette owner you were lucky you hit the windshield I'm sure it's not cheap but trying to fix body work and match paint it's probably better off in the long run.
I had a 70 Lt1 roadster I do regret selling but don't miss fixing ! Wife says I can get one anytime but all I have to do is work more and pay for it [emoji23]
West coast Dave

i am sooooo bummed.
Welcome to the world of drone racers, you don't send it in to fix it, you fix it yourself. That's why a lot of people recommend building one yourself so you know how to fix things when they break and they will break.. Its not like DJI where if it breaks you send it back for a new one.

Welcome to the world of drone racers, you don't send it in to fix it, you fix it yourself. That's why a lot of people recommend building one yourself so you know how to fix things when they break and they will break.. Its not like DJI where if it breaks you send it back for a new one.
I would fix it but I can't find parts anywhere this floureon.

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SkyTechDji