DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Whining thread

IcySparks

Reactions
Living in MN, I think I have about one more week in the 50's where outdoor flying will be nice, then single digit temps until April. Hope my drone comes from DJI soon.

Living in MN, I think I have about one more week in the 50's where outdoor flying will be nice, then single digit temps until April. Hope my drone comes from DJI soon.

Why not just wait till spring then, as the delays are imminent.

Yes, I won't be getting mine until late December, if I am lucky. And in Michigan, I doubt I will be able to fly unless it stays in the 40s. The silver lining is that maybe they will be able to work out a lot of the bugs/defects and I have a higher probability of getting a flawless unit.

Yes, I won't be getting mine until late December, if I am lucky. And in Michigan, I doubt I will be able to fly unless it stays in the 40s. The silver lining is that maybe they will be able to work out a lot of the bugs/defects and I have a higher probability of getting a flawless unit.
I like your positive outlook!

Well, the weather here is clear and sunny and in the 70's with no wind.... in other words PERFECT flying weather, and no Mavic!!

It does suck especially for people like me who sold their only quad (p3A personally) to fund the new guy. But little whining here. I try to stay positive and think 'hey it's that much longer I won't have crashed it :)' Mainly comes from my days with much inferior RC where nothing was guaranteed, crashes and runaways were eminent (usually right after takeoff), and waiting, OMG the waiting, months of waiting and saving money, all for a catastrophic failure about 2 seconds in. This kind of waiting, for something so awesome, the stuff of my childhood dreams basically, is nothing.

Since this is a whining thread, they should have prioritized distribution location based on spring/summer season. Australia is nearing Summer so we should be first, and colder-Beiber loving countries like Canada, America and New Zealand should be last =)

Reactions: 949BFN
Oy less of the Beiber thanks! I'm NZ and Beiber-free. Our retailers say early December. It's spring here so we need our drones first!!!!

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Schmidteh121