DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who else has ordered with Jessops (UK)

thefrisbee995

Reactions
I ordered the mavic + extra battery on the 4h October and it's on "back-order". Seen a couple of others waiting, just wondering if anybody has actually received anything from Jessops yet?

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

That sucks, the rep only told me that they are on a "first come first serve" basis and wouldn't tell me whether they have received anything as of yet. They're a big company in the U.K. so I assumed they may have got some in almost as a priority from DJI [emoji20]

I ordered on Jessops. Still saying on back order. They're not very good at communicating to be fair.

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

so far no dealers seem to have them.. anywhere..

jessops know what DJI tell them.. DJI do not seem very forthcoming or truthful..

i canceled my jessops order and ordered directly from a chinese retailer.. as of yet my chinese retailer does not have any.. they are now telling me "november".. but they dont know..

trog

"With regards to your query about the Mavic Pro I can confirm that the date of January relates to new orders that are placed. We have been advised by our buying team that stock for existing backorders should be received in November as originally advised

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on the number below"

Looks like Jessops are saying the same as your retailer trog100

jessops always said november before the delays were known about.. my chinese vender originally said mid october.. he he

trog

I cancelled my order with Jessops as very.co.uk had the combo package for £1249 but if ordered before 17/11/16 and added to buy now pay later they will give you back 10% in December a saving of £125 just make sure you clear the balance before they charge interest

"With regards to your query about the Mavic Pro I can confirm that the date of January relates to new orders that are placed. We have been advised by our buying team that stock for existing backorders should be received in November as originally advised

If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to contact us on the number below"

Looks like Jessops are saying the same as your retailer trog100

That's quite useful information which probably applies for those of us who have bought from other dealers I guess.

I enquired yesterday with Jessops and they advised me that for all those that ordered within time to make the first batch allocated to them, I can expect a revised delivery of anywhere between the first and third week of November. As yet no stock has been received by Jessops, and I imagine this information is reliant on the current information that Jessops have received from DJI.

I read on the internet Jessops is now saying Jan 2017, is that correct?

i think jessops are now playing safe as regards taking pre-orders and making promises they may not be able to keep..

January is a long time away.. its now the end of October and so far DJI dont seem to have caught up with orders made on the 27/28 of September.. they have made no more than 100 deliveries.. i think about fifty folks have claimed to have received them..

i would take all promised delivery times with a large pinch of salt.. we are not talking exessive demand here we are talking as yet unexplained problems in producing and shipping them in any numbers..

trog

Reactions: shorttimer
... Absolutely nothing! Haha what's your order status at?

Sent from my SM-G925F using Tapatalk

You evil, evil person [emoji24][emoji24][emoji23] Still on back-order/ processing order [emoji29] When did you order and what's yours saying?

I enquired yesterday with Jessops and they advised me that for all those that ordered within time to make the first batch allocated to them, I can expect a revised delivery of anywhere between the first and third week of November. As yet no stock has been received by Jessops, and I imagine this information is reliant on the current information that Jessops have received from DJI.

I was told the same as i ordered the fly more pack so im expecting it before the end of November.

I found using the live chat very useful guys. if you speak to the manager David you can get info on where you are on the lists (first batch 80)

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SFC