DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has a problem free Mavic Pro

daveeeee1975

Reactions
With all the negative issues here, does anyone have a problem free Mavic Pro? Would love to hear from anyone with positive feedback!

No problems, other than a glitch with ATTI mode the first week.

Ive had it over 6 months and fly it probably every day here some clips I've taken with it
Ive not had problems really not even a nicked prop.
Use VR with Litchi solely

Never had an issue. I've owned my Mavic since October 2016

Reactions: TerryJ
No problem with my Mav. 56 flights and nothing to report as problem. :) Knocking on wood.

Reactions: TerryJ
I've been trouble free since I purchased my Mavic. In fact, my entire life is now better. My kids like me more, the wife thinks I'm the best, and the boss finally gave me that big promotion I've been after for years. My breath smells better, my dog brings me my slippers...if things were any brighter I'd have to wear shades!

no problems, although I did have a dream where instead of just hitting pause, instead I tried to lift quickly to avoid hitting a fence in sporty mode, and had to fish Mavic bits out of the lake. I even went and showed my friends that were sitting near by all the broken parts, and said "but its ok its just a dream".

Reactions: coullit
About 160 great flights since late November - no issues at all.

No problems as of yet except going through the hassle of putting an older version of the DJI go app on my new phone.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dronewithdeshaun