DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who has decided to wait for the Mavic Pro2

rcartie

Reactions
After thinking about it for a while and canceling my Mavic Pro order. I have decided to wait for the Mavic Pro2 because it will be better and offer more then the Mavic Pro. Plus some of the bugs some of the Mavics have had will have been figured out by then I hope. I like the size of the Mavic Pro it's the pefect size for travel and not as noticeable as its bigger brothers. If you are patient and willing to wait you will not be disappointed.

Reactions: 2nd2non
I guess it's like saying I'll wait for the iPhone 8 next november because it'll definitely be better than the 7 (although with Apple's latest feats one could wonder...). What's your point exactly? Guess you've got another one to use in the meantime, or don't really need/care about it.

"I really want a drone - but they'll certainly come up with an awesome one around year 2083 or so, so I should defintiely hold off from anything inbetween and wait for that!"

I would be more inclined to buy Mavic Pro (which I did), skip Mavic Pro 2, possibly get Mavic Pro 3 as I sit here today. Never know what will be on the market by then. Remember there are issues, but the drones without issues far out weigh the others. Cheers.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

There will always be a "better version coming" as technology advances. I just think the Mavic has changed the game significantly enough to jump on it even though it's a first generation device.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: NYCMAV and Kilrah
I will sell my Mavic Pro and take a slight loss to advance with the technology. Its just like phones have become. Phones have a 2 year lifecycle. They either malfunction, are dropped, or the technology has made advances that influence buyers.

Reactions: Kilrah
The best thing to do is buy the Mavic #1 when the Mavic #2 comes out. All the bugs will have been worked out & it will be half the price of the Mavic #2. The difference between the Mavic 1 & 2 will most likely be some camera improvements that won't be noticeable for most users.

Wait, so you guys haven't pre-ordered your Mavic 2 already?? Pre-ordered mine yesterday. Better get on that or you slackers will miss out on the first shipping batch ;)

D*mn, where did I leave my DeLorean again...

Also still wondering what's wrong with d"mn for it to be in the filter...

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
J S