DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who in Canada....

Got my update from DJI yesterday. Should have it in my hands tomorrow afternoon, all going well.

Anyone know anyone with batteries in stock?
Highly unlikely, as the limited supplies are still all being diverted to fulfilling preorders of both the Mavic and the Fly More Package, which includes 3 batteries! Until that backlog of preorders is shipped (supposedly 7-8 weeks), batteries will likely not be available separately through any channels. The P3P had the exact same problem. Extra batteries ordered in a P3P preorder combo deal arrived 1-2 months after the aircraft! After that, batteries finally started showing up as an in stock item. Best bet is to try and buy some off someone who has received their preorder, and wants an extra $100 per battery to let them go!

Great Hobby has some coming in that I got on
Excellent. However, everyone "has some coming". Until they actually have them in hand, they are not yet in stock. ;) I have some coming, too! They are just waiting to fill my order! :rolleyes:

Ordered with vistek on September 27th. Received November 4th (fly more combo).

Still have 3 other pre-orders outstanding that were ordered the same day and no eta.

I ordered it to Omniview Tech ( Toronto ) on october 26 ( fly more combo) , still waiting .... They mention mid to end november , in my case that will be end november I think... just hope to have it before Xmas ;) Greetings from Québec city :)

I ordered mine on the 9 Oct. Told not to expect it before the end of December. One thing about it, I am getting to read the manual before I get it. Usually I only refer to a manual, you know how it is guys!

...now has their Mavic? Mine arrived late this afternoon to southern Alberta!
I'm expecting my Mavic tomorrow here in Calgary. I was just wondering if you had to pay any extra fees or taxes upon delivery from DHL.

No, DHL came to the door, gave me a big smile, handed me the package, I signed for it it and he left. The Mavic is an amazing drone, exceptionally stable, easy to fly, and capable of some remarkable imagery. Enjoy!

Reactions: Dominic Cantin
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Albrecht0803