DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who is still flying their Mavic Pros' original set of props?

CanyonRunVideos

Reactions
I purchased my MAVIC PRO on January 31, 2017 and have been flying it four time a week. I have four flight batteries so when I'm out flying, I fly for several hours.

When I purchased my Mavic Pro I also purchased two extra sets if props. This little rig flies SO WELL that I have NEVER crashed it.

So I am wondering how many Mavic Pro pilots are still flying with the original sets of props?
14ce648d6df5b710b6061b135e308313.jpg

Reactions: BluesDragon
More than 8 hrs in the air - still the original props in use. No cracks or similar to see, even with magnifiers.:)

Reactions: CanyonRunVideos
I've had mine for about a month and half and still using original blades. 34 flights so far and almost 4hrs in flights. Still looking good.

Last edited:
Is there a maximum recommended flight time for the props? Should we replace them after xx hours? Seems like at some point they would need to be replaced due to stress of flying even if you never clipped anything.....I read the manual and there is not a recommendation...

I would hate to crash because I didn't replace a stressed prop

12 hours of flights original props. Actually have never taken them off since the since time I put them on. I do scope them out every once in a while but they look fine

I purchased my MAVIC PRO on January 31, 2017 and have been flying it four time a week. I have four flight batteries so when I'm out flying, I fly for several hours.

When I purchased my Mavic Pro I also purchased two extra sets if props. This little rig flies SO WELL that I have NEVER crashed it.

So I am wondering how many Mavic Pro pilots are still flying with the original sets of props?

My flight time is currently at 11.5 hours with 54 flights.

14ce648d6df5b710b6061b135e308313.jpg

Is there a maximum recommended flight time for the props? Should we replace them after xx hours? Seems like at some point they would need to be replaced due to stress of flying even if you never clipped anything.....I read the manual and there is not a recommendation...

I would hate to crash because I didn't replace a stressed prop

I can't see any reason why you would need to change the props unless there is some kind of wear in the pivot points after XX amount of flight hours.

How about motor bearing.... Any info after how many hour to be replaced..? They are one of moving part that will certainly wear off.

40+ flights and original props. Landings are pretty hard to botch up on the Mavic.

Flying since mid Feb with original props. They look like new.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
petravka