DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Who is using Djibouti go 4

laura schlenker

Reactions
I'm at the farm for the next few days,. I'm considering updating to the new firmware while I have lots of room to test it out, how many of you on android are using it and do you like it? I love the old version, it works great for me but I'm sure sooner or latter I'll have to. Also what calibration did you do.?

I am happy about upgrading to DJI GO version 4. So far, no issues and everything works great! I'm using IPhone 7s and the only calibration I did was the compass.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

lol, I've been to Djibouti... don't ever plan to go back either. ;)

Laura, he was just making a "ha ha" about "Djibouti".

After going to 4.0 everything was fine but after the latest firmware upgrade gesture mode stopped working for me. The other "tracking" type modes are working fine so I know it is not related to the sensors.

Just a question, did you guys have to update the battery firmware when you went to dji4. The reaso5 I ask is, I'm thinking about trying go 4 out on my personal tablet, and of it works I'll install it on my Mavic dedicated tablet. But if I have to update the batteries and I don't care for go4 can I still go back to go3.?

I have jumped back and forth between three and four in the past and the batteries did not downgrade their firmware

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Laura, he was just making a "ha ha" about "Djibouti".
Well yeah, it was a "haha" because of the title, but I did spend three months there during the summer 2010 and it was the hottest place I've been to, 99F w/100% humidity, it was miserable! Hence why I never want to go back. :)

I feel like this whole thread is confused about the difference between the firmware and dji go software...

I feel like this whole thread is confused about the difference between the firmware and dji go software...
Yep, some are very confused. DJI GO is software on your phone and does not update anything on the MP or batteries.

The firmware is on the MP and all your batteries must be compatible with the firmware on the bird and will usually update or need to be updated to work properly.

As of right now, both versions of DJI GO software will work with the current versions of firmware.

Yep, some are very confused. DJI GO is software on your phone and does not update anything on the MP or batteries.

The firmware is on the MP and all your batteries must be compatible with the firmware on the bird and will usually update or need to be updated to work properly.

As of right now, both versions of DJI GO software will work with the current versions of firmware.

Thanks for clearing that up, I was about to say the same thing.
But I am still confused, what is Djibouti go 4?

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
biggej