Who's all waiting for reviews before they order the new Mavic

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Sky Warrior, Oct 20, 2016.

1. Sky Warrior

Sky Warrior New Member

Just curious to see how many of us are going to wait. I will be waiting until after the first of the year. Might be March or April. If there is excellent reviews I might order quicker. Which I hope there are excellent reviews. :D
    Maybe DJI will get this one right from the get go.

2. choder

choder Member

I am not waiting. Already ordered mine.

3. Sky Warrior

Sky Warrior New Member

Awesome!! I'm self employed and have bought many times new equipment for my business over the last 25 years. I've had some excellent and some not. I've fixed/repaired and sent back using my own money and labor for repairs. Some I've had for five years and all I had to do is replace a $3.00 hose.

I'm hesitant, leery and try not to jump the gun from bad experiences, but not all was bad. Hopefully DJI gets it right from get go. Enjoy the new Mavic when you receive it. Wish all excellent outcome.

4. skypros

skypros Well-Known Member

Over my better judgement to WAIT..... I pre-ordered

5. CactusJackSlade

CactusJackSlade Well-Known Member

I tried to wait.... but couldn't resist. I know DJI has somewhat been accused of "Public beta testing" in the past but I'm hoping this roll out goes smooth. They do seem to have gotten progressively better and their new products releases.