DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Why no shipping estimates???

Status
Not open for further replies.

kodiak1120

Reactions
I ordered on 9/29... It's been over a month and I still have no more information about when my order will ship than the day I ordered it. I understand that initially it would have been hard for DJI to estimate ship dates due to all of the unknowns, but at this point they know:

1.) how many orders they've received; and
2.) how fast they have been able to manufacture the Mavics.

With that info, it wouldn't be too hard to give someone a reasonably accurate estimate. You could even come up with a spreadsheet to give to your CSR, with, say the first week of orders and an estimated ship time depending on when they were ordered.

That leads to be believe that they are not giving estimates for other reasons, most likely because the estimates will be so far out that they will discourage new people from ordering and may cause some people who already ordered to cancel their order. Well I'm now to the point where I may cancel my order if something doesn't get updated this week. I'm willing to wait, but not indefinitely and not without any info as to when my order will actually ship.

your first comment isnt exactly true at least not for me.. when i ordered i expected delivery within a reasonable time.. lets say a couple of weeks.. now i expect delivery when (if) it arrives which could be Christmas.. :)

losing or not accumulating any more "pre-orders" (its bound to happen) will do everyone (including DJI) a favour i think..

trog

maybe this thread could be merged into the other one to save cluttering the place up too much..

trog

Reactions: DesJardins
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DoubleBarS