DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

WIFI Deviation

Adam

Reactions
Thought Id post this to let everyone else know to be careful while using the WIFI option for control. My Mavic was approx 20-30ft away and deviated from my control and contacted a tree. Not sure if it was signal disruption or what but keep that in mind. Hopefully my DJI care will take care of it. Guess ill be one of the first to see how DJI handles a repair request for the Mavic.

Hi
Read a little more you will found out the RC have big issues. I'm waiting for my Mavic and very worried about all the glitches. Good luck. [emoji256][emoji106]

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Reactions: Adam
Im currently on the phone with DJI customer service trying to get my Mavic replaced after it went haywire. The lady on the phone is telling my I need to pay for damage caused to the Mavic plus the $79 for a replacement. Makes absolutely no sense. What a joke

Im currently on the phone with DJI customer service trying to get my Mavic replaced after it went haywire. The lady on the phone is telling my I need to pay for damage caused to the Mavic plus the $79 for a replacement. Makes absolutely no sense. What a joke

Wtf. I thought we only had to pay $79 for the first occurrence. Guess I gotta go back and read the fine print

Let us know how much more outta pocket you had to pay.

Speaking with the customer service a bit more the lady said the only way the Mavic would be covered is if I synced my flight data off the DJI Go App. After Syncing she said the service dept would check it out and send me an invoice with repair costs. As you can see on the invoice it seems the repairs will be completely covered under warranty (due to flight data analysis) but i'm not entirely sure if thats DJI Refresh or the standard warranty. Ill report back with any updates. I am pleasantly surprised on how fast this has been handled so far as I'm hoping to get the drone back for a upcoming trip

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 10.51.57.png
    Screen Shot 2016-11-14 at 10.51.57.png
    166.5 KB · Views: 23
Speaking with the customer service a bit more the lady said the only way the Mavic would be covered is if I synced my flight data off the DJI Go App. After Syncing she said the service dept would check it out and send me an invoice with repair costs. As you can see on the invoice it seems the repairs will be completely covered under warranty (due to flight data analysis) but i'm not entirely sure if thats DJI Refresh or the standard warranty. Ill report back with any updates. I am pleasantly surprised on how fast this has been handled so far as I'm hoping to get the drone back for a upcoming trip

Thanks for the update and yeah keep us posted. Glad they are taking care of it in a timely manner[emoji1417]

The Mavic is being repaired under standard warranty so it seems there will be no need to use my DJI Refresh credit.

At least we know how much a camera/gimbal is now!

I received my Mavic back from the Carson California repair center Thursday Nov. 17th. Couldn't be happier with the quickness the repair was handled

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potenthockey0