WIFI Deviation

Discussion in 'Mavic Pro Help' started by Adam, Nov 5, 2016.

1. Adam

Adam Member

Thought Id post this to let everyone else know to be careful while using the WIFI option for control. My Mavic was approx 20-30ft away and deviated from my control and contacted a tree. Not sure if it was signal disruption or what but keep that in mind. Hopefully my DJI care will take care of it. Guess ill be one of the first to see how DJI handles a repair request for the Mavic.

2. Caballete007

Caballete007 Well-Known Member

Hi
    Read a little more you will found out the RC have big issues. I'm waiting for my Mavic and very worried about all the glitches. Good luck.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Adam likes this.
  3. Adam

Adam Member

Im currently on the phone with DJI customer service trying to get my Mavic replaced after it went haywire. The lady on the phone is telling my I need to pay for damage caused to the Mavic plus the $79 for a replacement. Makes absolutely no sense. What a joke

4. Vicrimo

Vicrimo Well-Known Member

Wtf. I thought we only had to pay $79 for the first occurrence. Guess I gotta go back and read the fine print

Let us know how much more outta pocket you had to pay.

Adam likes this.
  5. Adam

Adam Member

Speaking with the customer service a bit more the lady said the only way the Mavic would be covered is if I synced my flight data off the DJI Go App. After Syncing she said the service dept would check it out and send me an invoice with repair costs. As you can see on the invoice it seems the repairs will be completely covered under warranty (due to flight data analysis) but i'm not entirely sure if thats DJI Refresh or the standard warranty. Ill report back with any updates. I am pleasantly surprised on how fast this has been handled so far as I'm hoping to get the drone back for a upcoming trip

Attached Files:

6. Vicrimo

Vicrimo Well-Known Member

Thanks for the update and yeah keep us posted. Glad they are taking care of it in a timely manner

7. Adam

Adam Member

The Mavic is being repaired under standard warranty so it seems there will be no need to use my DJI Refresh credit.

8. The Editor

The Editor Well-Known Member

At least we know how much a camera/gimbal is now!

Adam likes this.
  9. Adam

Adam Member

I received my Mavic back from the Carson California repair center Thursday Nov. 17th. Couldn't be happier with the quickness the repair was handled