Join Us Now

Wifi password

Mavic Dude

Reactions
Just got my Spark today
Anyone know the default wifi password?

Guess I am missing the obvious

Thanks

Its not a default, its inside the body under the battery.

The default on the old standard models was 12341234 but that changed with the Mavic, then they started assigning individual passwords.

Reactions: Mavic Dude
I just got my Spark too. Problem is, the SSID isn't appearing among my wifi networks so I simply can't connect! Any ideas? Or do I have to give it up back to dji without even a flight.

Hi I have the same problem you have to stay pressing the power of the spark for 6 seconds to hear 2 beeps. If it does not work stay press 9 seconds and 3 beeps and the ssid will appear to do a xhaque use! bug?

Galaxy s7, s5, asus tablet identical problem.
With iphone seems to work properly.

Hi I have the same problem you have to stay pressing the power of the spark for 6 seconds to hear 2 beeps. If it does not work stay press 9 seconds and 3 beeps and the ssid will appear to do a xhaque use! bug?

What's the dif between the two lengths of time or beeps? I'll try later today!

Did you check if you could see it with other devices?

Two other iPads showed same thing.. that is, no SSID from Spark...

iPhone used plus I did hard reset of phone when Airplane mode didn't work.. then I reset network connections to see and it still didn't pick up an SSID.

There is a problem in europe with 5.8ghz because in europe android is limited to 5.7ghz

Two other iPads showed same thing.. that is, no SSID from Spark...

iPhone used plus I did hard reset of phone when Airplane mode didn't work.. then I reset network connections to see and it still didn't pick up an SSID.

Press 6 seconds on the power of the spark you will hear 2 beeps and you will see the ssid

Press 6 seconds on the power of the spark
When it is turned on
you will hear 2 beeps and you will see the ssid

Got it! Thanks everyone! And this whole time last night I was looking for some hidden or invisible switch... Now I just need to pray they somehow find a way to make the wireless reliable. Reliable in the sense that we should be able to do the cinematic flight moves as shown in the demo videos. What good is 'Dronie' using your cell phone if it only goes 20ft up and away then gives you a no signal found error... sigh..

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Opus3