DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Windsurfing - first DaVinci Resolve edit

noka

Reactions
First time I tried the motion tracking text overlay in Resolve - took me some time to figure it out, but it's a nice feature!
Enjoy!
Norbert

Cool! Now I need to find out whether I can do something like that with Premiere Elements :)

well done - good drone tracking abilities... and the text tracking looks great. i am sure the windsurfers would have been chuffed seeing themselves like this.

Shots are a bit samey for a more general audience though. If it was aimed at a wider group of people i would have cut it much more harshly myself and tried to add in some other camera angles (not just drone stuff).

Reactions: noka
Yes, you are absolutely right. I did the edit basically for the friends/windsurfers in this video only. To others it will be boring soon...

I would love a video tutorial on text tracking objects. I know how to do point tracking, but no idea on how to get text to rotate and tilt with the image. Spent 3 hours yesterday trying to figure it out and no luck. I get as far as to track a box window, copy the track data, but the text layer does not take the paste.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gtfuture11