DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Won't connect with iPad Mini now. Anybody else with this issue?

Soaring Video

Reactions
When I first got my Mavic, I could connect it to my iPad Mini using a standard Lightning cable, connected to the Centre USB plug. Now, it won't connect to either the original Go or the new Go Ver 4.

I've tried 3 different cables and no luck. Even my iPhone won't connect that way, yet it works perfectly connected to the USB mini plug on the LHS!

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Did you try disconnecting the mini USB cable before plugging in the USB cable? They cannot both be plugged in at the same time.

Are you running the current firmware? What changed since this last worked?

It worked on the previous version of what?

Did you try rolling back to 1.02?

A long shot, but I had a problem getting my iPad Mini 4 connecting this weekend and I rebooted the iPad, all has been fine since.

Do you have an ipad mini 1, 2, 3 or 4, and what is the iphone version 4, 5, 6 or 7?
Older mini's / iphone's don't work with the newer Go versions.

Do you have an ipad mini 1, 2, 3 or 4, and what is the iphone version 4, 5, 6 or 7?
Older mini's / iphone's don't work with the newer Go versions.

So, is ipad mini 2 considered an older mini that won't work anymore? I haven't got mine yet, but in the wait, the device I was going to use has been made obsolete?

The iPad Mini 2 is still a device DJI recommends/supports.

While I use a iPad Mini 4, I've had issues with DJI GO 4 sometimes not connecting to the RC controller.

Coming from a Phantom 3 Pro, my startup sequence was: RC controller, Phantom 3, wait for connection, and then DJI GO.
This is the sequence I initially used with the Mavic Pro as well, but sometimes DJI GO 4 would not connect with the RC controller.

With the Mavic Pro, I have had better success with this sequence:
RC Controller, DJI GO 4, and lastly the Mavic Pro.

Any update to this, I just bought a used iPad mini v1 but can't connect!!!
This is rediculous!

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shandilya