DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Woo Hoo... Mavic Pro has arrived!

Congratulations!! Great news! Be careful taking it up on its maiden voyage. Winds may be rough in your vicinity today, but the Mavic Pro is a true champ especially in high winds. Always solid like a rock.

Have fun, my friend, and safe flying!!

Congratulations!! Great news! Be careful taking it up on its maiden voyage. Winds may be rough in your vicinity today, but the Mavic Pro is a true champ especially in high winds. Always solid like a rock.

Have fun, my friend, and safe flying!!

Thanks!
UAV Forecast app says winds are constant around 40 MPH so the Mav and the P4P will stay right on the kitchen table today... :(

Congrats.. Got mine in the middle of February and the weather has been a real pain here as well(NY) have only flown it maybe 3 short times since having it and im itching for a clear weekend to really try it out

They were hungry sharks too, starving if fact but I have fed all three and they are fat and happy now! Test flight inside to make sure everything works and now the Mav and Phantom are in a time out until the 45-50 MPH gust stop...
The Mav Mount will be here on Friday and I'll be all set!
Logged into Healthy Drone and saw the flight using Litchi inside went. The stinking Go App would not sync with HD App so I flew in Litchi just to check that out.
DJI care bought and tomorrow calls to find State Farm agent to get both on a policy...

Reactions: mlaczek
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mini2boost