DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Worst Mavic crash yet?

Yes , but when he sarcastically says he's going to review the DJI return policy it kind of feels like he wants a replacement for free

I took his comment to mean that he would be reviewing (reading) the return policy to see what he needed to do to send it for repair, not that he was going to try to get anything repaired for free or that he was going to do a critical review of DJI's return policy. It seemed like a self-deprecating "I screwed up" comment to me.

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Last edited:
Reactions: botasky
He may be talking about the refresh option?

Yes , but when he sarcastically says he's going to review the DJI return policy it kind of feels like he wants a replacement for free
His YouTube channel doesn't do reviews, so I doubt that he will get a replacement for free.

t2FTcLSl.jpg

Apart from broken gimbals which is no surprise given the size of that thing the Mavic seem to be in a good shape, after a hard crash like that I expected it to be in worse condition.

I found out the hard way. If you apply full right stick, the left stick gives you almost zero altitude gain.

Don't laugh to hard guys. Hope you like talking heads.

Reactions: Butterpuff 6
recently a crash posted on Facebook DJI Mavic group - someone is filming over a golf course and backs into a tree. His gimbal is almost torn right off, hanging from the ribbon connection cable.

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rarmstrong2580