DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow DJI Support.. 1 day turn around on RMA!!

Dronebow

Reactions
I'm just shocked. Delivered on Monday, shipped out late Tuesday.. Ok, hope it's fixed now.

:D

Where did you end up sending it? China?

Mavic - North Bay, CA

Where did you end up sending it? China?

Mavic - North Bay, CA
DJI North America. Cerritos California

Now... Lets see if they got the message that I had left my 64gb SD card in the old Mavic Pro.. I contacted support and requested they note that on the case.. we shall see...

I'm just shocked. Delivered on Monday, shipped out late Tuesday.. Ok, hope it's fixed now.

You lucky soul. Sent mine in for RMA last Monday, and it's supposed to arrive at their California repair facility today, plus another day possibly just for them to examine it and maybe get back to me. Just hoping to have it back for Christmas.

Shoot I havent even considered flying past 2500'. I have my max distance set at 1000' lol. That is some quick turnaround though, it somewhat puts me at ease if anything were to go wrong.

hopefully they actually did something to it. Not 'nothing found - return to customer'

Just got my message that my Mavic ships back today, and will arrive all fixed on the 19th.

New Mavic or same one fixed? ( just sent my 1 day old MP back due to choppy image transmission) curious if they will fix or replace....

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

How did you get to the point of the RMA? I have chatted every day for a week with someone in support, and emailed support as directed by Chat, and still have NOT gotten a email response from Support on where to send it! Every day chat says email will respond.

I wonder what the competition will say when DJI starts surpassing them in customer service? LOL

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

I don't know but it will definitely be a welcome change!

Shipped back today. I sent it 3 day. Now to see how long it takes to come back. It had a pixel issue. (cluster of black pixels in center bottom)

Item was checked in today. As well as tested. They r replacing the camera and gimbal under warranty. Yeah. Hopefully back in my hands by Monday

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jack_0851