DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

hidaven

Reactions
Am I just lucky or do I have a relative in China I don't know about? or maybe they finally just caught up........

Yeah, crazy. And they shipped it FedEx to boot. I spent enough with them maybe I have pull and don't know it.......

Mavics are now shipping in 5-7 business days when ordering from the DJI Store. It looks like you waited until the right time to order :)

It seems that way. This is the quickest they've been shipping since the Mavic was released. The wait times for other sellers hasn't seem to change though.

Also makes sense for them to expedite the orders they are selling direct as they make more of a profit.....Dealers cant be too thrilled : (

Ordered mine 12th also & nothing yet...they already took my money out of my account..but no tracking number

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

If you ordered from the DJI Store, you'll receive an email when your order ships. Then, log into your DJI Store account and view the order to find the tracking number.

I ordered via a UK retailer on the 23rd October and still waiting...! Very happy to hear they are shipping out quickly now, hopefully DJI will fulfill the wholesale orders asap too... Happy filming : )

I ordered mine on the Jan 5, payment processed Jan 6, and shipped today (no tracking number yet). Hopefully I'll have it by the end of the week.

I placed my order through the Best Buy store in early November. Got a release date of Nov 23rd.... Then Dec 31st.... Then Jan 15th.... Then nothing showing up on their system. Yesterday I noticed someone had placed an order a week or two ago through BestBuy.ca and got their Mavic already. The Best Buy store now tells me that by Pre-Ordering through them, there wasn't an order placed in my name. It only means that I would get a call when they have regular stock come in. :-( I just finished placing my order through DJI directly. Suppose to ship in 3-5 days. Best Buy, I coming back for my deposit. I thought it would be better to order from a store in my area but I've learned not to go that route anymore.

Hopefully I`ll get better results from DJI.

Come-on Mavic. I`m waiting for you.

I just found out I'm actually related To Genghis Khan! Who knew!?!?!? I think they are doing a mass ship this week and will clear many back orders.......

I ordered the "Fly More" package on the 11th, and still sitting in "Authorized". Hopefully this bodes well for me and it will ship out today as well.

Edit: I ordered directly from DJI I should add as well.

I ordered the "Fly More" package on the 11th, and still sitting in "Authorized". Hopefully this bodes well for me and it will ship out today as well.

Edit: I ordered directly from DJI I should add as well.
Same boat here, ordered on the 11th as well and I am in Step 3 right before shipping. Doesnt look like they have charged my credit card yet either :(

Ordered fly more package directly from DJI on January 5th ....Got a tracking number today...Hope its easier to fly than the Syma x5sc that I vought to practice.

Sent from my SM-G900P using MavicPilots mobile app

Reactions: Jengle
Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
carlos22