DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

Just ordered from DJI.com and it said shipping in 3-5 days. Where exactly is this shipping from? Now I'm wondering what shipping delays I may have to deal with.

Ordered mine on the 12th too.... Payment was collected and still on the third blue dot as "authorized" ... hopefully they don't split my order since I didn't get the combo but pretty much ordered one of each accessory except the bag

Edit: Ordered direct from DJI

Last edited:
Reactions: MavProJNG
Ordered on the 8th here Direct with DJI. Went for the fly more combo. Located in the UK. On authorised no shipping confirm. Losing a little bit of patience but the advertised 7-10 business days is still valid...

Last edited:
/
Same boat here, ordered on the 11th as well and I am in Step 3 right before shipping. Doesnt look like they have charged my credit card yet either :(
Well they charged my card on the 13th (according to Amex), so hopefully that means this is moving along.

Ordered the Mavic combo thru DJI on 1/5. It left China on 1/16 and then to the airport in Hong Kong (charged to my account at this point but not before), arrived in Tennessee last night, arrived in Denver this morning, then on to Grand Junction, CO shortly thereafter, and is out for delivery to my house in the mountains. It originally showed delivery tomorrow, 1/18, but updated to today. Amazing! So excited! Only one day from DJI in China to Hong Kong airport to my house.

Last edited:
Ordered mine first from DJI back on 12/31. Then cancelled it because they had an end of February shipment date, ordered from Newegg on 1/6 with a ship date of 1/20. It now is on its way, delivery scheduled for tomorrow 1/18 by fedex !

Ordered on the 10th 2 days before there website said shipping within one week, when I ordered it was shipping within two weeks so hopefully they send it soon and iam also on stage 3 waiting:( sad life

Sent from my iPad using MavicPilots

Mavic Pro Combo pkg delivered today at approx 1:00 pm !! Everything looks great!

Ordered on the 15th from the DJI Online shop and chatted with them today; they stated "Your order will be ship out on or before January 23rd and the delivery is 3-5 daysYour order will be ship out on or before January 23rd and the delivery is 3-5 days"

Reactions: Misterdavis
Yesterday I noticed someone had placed an order a week or two ago through BestBuy.ca and got their Mavic already. .

That was probley me.

I had placed an order striaght from DJI on around the 10th and it said it would ship in 1-2 weeks and people were saying probley by the 18th. During that time a buddy noticed (and I found threads on here after) that BestBuy.com showed they were in stock (which it wasn't before and was only preorder). I decided that I was willing to pay tax (wasn't going to with DJI) and it was free two day shipping or 12.00 extra for next day shipping. I ordered on the 12th mid day and choose next day shipping and I had my mavic mid day on Friday the 13th ready for me to got out of town for the holiday weekend. So I been flying all weekend and received it a day after I ordered it from BestBuy.com.

I decided that altho I could probley return to bestbuy (save 80.00 or so on tax) when my DJI order got here, I decided against the hassle and cancelled my DJI order and added refresh to the serial of the bestbuy order.

I ordered mine on the 14th via the DJI store at Amazon. Fed Ex tracking says it will be delivered tomorrow. It shipped from Torrance, Ca and I live near Sacramento.
Nice! Ordered mine Jan 13th from the DJI Official Store on Amazon and still getting a delivery date of Jan. 26-Feb. 6. Is that what you were told when you ordered it?

Ordered mine on the 12 and payment posted on the 15th so hopefully mine is shipping tonight or tomorrow!

Am I just lucky or do I have a relative in China I don't know about? or maybe they finally just caught up........
I placed my order with DJI tonight now I have to cancel my preorder with Carolina Drones. Hated to do it but according to the news I got earlier from 'sUAS' news it will be March before thet get stock

Just got notice from AMEX that my payment to DJI went from pending to posted today at 16:45. No change on my account page at DJI yet though.
Hoping to see some progress soon.

Last edited:
I ordered on the 11th, fly more combo and talked with customer service today and they said mine would be shipping out on Friday the 20th. Looking forward to flying sometime early next week!

Am I just lucky or do I have a relative in China I don't know about? or maybe they finally just caught up........

Orders through DJI are taking priority over dealers. There will be a break after January and new orders won't be fulfilled until March.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
turtle27mike