DJI Mavic, Air and Mini Drones
Friendly, Helpful & Knowledgeable Community
Join Us Now

Wow! Ordered my Mavic Pro yesterday and it shipped out already!?!?!?

Isn't that the same link I just wrote about above...and YES you can, only from DJI obviously since it's their warranty your buying, if you want the Care Refresh Warrenty which by the way now covers water damage. Provided you can retrieve your bird from Neptune's deep water. Lol

Andrew Reeves Florida Flyer

Andrew Reeves Florida Flyer

DJI
SHIPPING
5196 PELICAN DR
ATLANTA, GA US 303495943

This is the shipper address listed on my FEDEX tracking page
Anyone familiar with this address or should I say has anyone received their MP from this address?
All that's listed so far is that the"LABEL HAS BEEN PRINTED" Hasn't changed since Fri 1/27
Does that mean that they don't yet have the product, that it is "the pipeline"?? [never, never land]

Reactions: tgden
I've received shipments from that location. It's one of DJI's shipping centers in the US.

Just ordered today. It would be real nice to have this by presidents day weekend, but with the holiday I'm not overly hopeful. Got the fly more package and DJI care. Now the waiting...

Just ordered from DJI.com and it said shipping in 3-5 days. Where exactly is this shipping from? Now I'm wondering what shipping delays I may have to deal with.

It shipped on the 5th day after I ordered and it was supposed to arrive on Monday afternoon. It did. Yesterday when I got home it was sitting on the floor waiting for me. My previous order through the Best Buy store back in early November is still on the waiting list. I suppose I should cancel that order soon. lol

Im new here and recently ordered a Mavic Pro Fly More combo. After reading many storied about inconsistent order processing and shipping, I was really worried about how long it would take to get my drone. So here is my timeline, it may give some of you hope. I am in Texas
Ordered Mavic on the night on 1/24 local time (1/25 DJI time)
Yesterday 1/30 I got the 4th blue dot and a tracking number
Fedex has it in hand and is scheduled to be delivered 2/2 from California
Total time from order to scheduled delivery, local time/date, 1/24 - 2/2 = 9 days

Reactions: jerryflah
Picked up my Mavic from Best Buy today but actually ordered two. I have a brand new Mavic at the Chino, CA store which I no longer need. Seems like the Mavic is back as it appears to be raining Mavics. If anyone is still having issues obtaining one, let me know if u are local and I am will to keep on reserve for u.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Im new here and recently ordered a Mavic Pro Fly More combo. After reading many storied about inconsistent order processing and shipping, I was really worried about how long it would take to get my drone. So here is my timeline, it may give some of you hope. I am in Texas
Ordered Mavic on the night on 1/24 local time (1/25 DJI time)
Yesterday 1/30 I got the 4th blue dot and a tracking number
Fedex has it in hand and is scheduled to be delivered 2/2 from California
Total time from order to scheduled delivery, local time/date, 1/24 - 2/2 = 9 days

That was great progress and what I think many are seeing now. I orders (a second) Fly more directly on 1/24 as well. The charge was pending on my CC however today it charged through to the card so I am expecting to see the 4th blue dot imminently. Pretty good considering my first one took 9 WEEKs.....

That was great progress and what I think many are seeing now. I orders (a second) Fly more directly on 1/24 as well. The charge was pending on my CC however today it charged through to the card so I am expecting to see the 4th blue dot imminently. Pretty good considering my first one took 9 WEEKs.....
Your post made me look. My PayPal status has changed from Authorized to Completed! I just ordered on Sunday! Am I right in thinking the 4th dot should soon light up??!

Not necessarily but maybe. In the beginning, DJI was taking the payment immediately and then many waited two plus months with no update. They made some commitments to improve that and I have seen posters relating to payments being completed just before shipment. I am watching/hoping it is the case but DJI does not seem to act predictably either considering some order later and receive earlier etc.

Just got the email this morning. Ordered on 1/29, will be here 2/6. Outstucking Fanding!

Another example of a completely manual and effed up order handling system at DJI. I ordered a flymore on 1/24 and it shipped on 2/8 when the website was boasting 3-5 days !! They seriously plant false information to drive sales and we love our Mavvies so much that we go to the light !!!!

I'm in the lucky bunch I guess. Ordered fly more on 2/2 and got the 4th blue dot on 2/6 and a FedEx tracking number yesterday. It should arrive on my birthday tomorrow if there are no delays on FedEx's end.

Best birthday present ever coming soon.

Sent from my iPhone using MavicPilots

Lycus Tech Mavic Air 3 Case

DJI Drone Deals

New Threads

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Deltabird